Thread: RAW 2 CF RAW Now in Version 1.001

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Well, well well. Sometimes in life one gets pleasantly surprised and I am pleased to say that the release of RAW4PRO 5.3 has resolved all my gripes. Yes every single one!! Well done Alex and thanks for listening!!!!!!!!You have won me back as a customer.

This is the promotion e-mail I received a couple of days ago. Seriously stoked!!!! Bought, downloaded and I can confirm it works a treat.

ONE WEEK ONLY:

Upgrade from your existing registered or Demo version to the newest RAW 4 PRO Easy Edition v5.3, and enjoy these never-before-offered benefits:

- get UNLIMITED installations on any number of PCs within your network - speed up your processing

- get a FLOATING license - uninstall from one PC and install on another without a problem, regardless of whether you upgrade your computer or change the workstations completely! (all other versions or RAW 4 PRO are only licensed per-seat)

- v5.3 is NO LONGER dependent on the Internet connection for registration or re-installation! Install or re-install this v5.3 any number of times, whether you are connected OR working in the middle of nowhere - no problem either way! (Also great for the organizations that are prohibited from direct internet connections due to security concerns, company policies, etc.) V5.3 is the ONLY version of RAW 4 PRO with this feature.

- Immediate delivery by email after you make a successful payment

Just download the installer, then Right-click and Run As Admin.
    Note: we can output Cineform RAW - not even Adobe CC or DaVinci could do this, they only output debayered Cineform at best. We gladly offer you this functionality, thanks to Cineform for RAW 4 PRO
    Of course, RAW 4 PRO can also output to H264, DNxHD (automatic adjustment to your source, so the quality is always optimal!), or ProRes (on Windows!)

This RAW 4 PRO Easy Edition v5.3 is offered at a very special low price of

just $29.99

for one week starting Dec 18th. After that, the price will go up to the normal $189.99. Take advantage and buy now.

Hello everyone, I'm the developer of RAW 4 PRO. Thanks for your support. The company is changing hands, and the new owner will probably introduce a different price structure that we'll have no control of.

However... for a few more days RAW 4 PRO is still available at my site DataBoss, and our current users should rest assured their RAW 4 PRO Easy edition will continue working indefinitely.

Allow me to offer a discount code to the members of BMCuser forum. Get the newest UNLIMITED edition of RAW 4 PRO for just $29 instead of the usual $125 or even a discounted $110.

Enter code bmcuser2017

Thanks for reading.

Does it work with the 3:1 60p raw of the Micro cameras?

Also how does the prores work? I thought there wasn't a 100% way to get true prores on windows machines yet, but I could easily be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanite View Post
    Does it work with the 3:1 60p raw of the Micro cameras?

Also how does the prores work? I thought there wasn't a 100% way to get true prores on windows machines yet, but I could easily be mistaken.
    There's a free demo here: http://www.databoss.me/RAW-4-PRO-Duo...DEMO_p_15.html

Also, I'll be happy to try your particular footage and post results. Please zip a 24-frame (or so) RAW footage you are interested in checking and upload it to Dropbox or other free service for large files. Then please contact me with a download link - click here.

Thanks!

Alex, I kicked you $29. Send me the link when you see this. It didn't auto send. Happy New Years! Mark

Thanks and Happy New Year to you too, Mark!

Checked with our cart provider and filed a ticket for them to investigate why wouldn't the auto-email fire.

I did manually re-send it though, you should've received it by now.

Good call on using the coupon bmcuser2017 for RAW 4 PRO Easy while still valid - it expires very shortly Dec 31st!

BTW we are rolling out a revolutionary new software called Data Boss, Kickstarter is in full swing, and we are at 70% funding in just 5 days now! Curious what it is? click here

Thanks Alex. I got it. For $29 can't pass it up.

Just a quick note, RAW 4 PRO will no longer be offered in just a few days. Blackout date: Jan 25th 2018.
    But R4P Easy users who purchased their licenses up to that date will be fine - the EASY version will work indefinitely.

If you'd like to get one while still available, I'm offering a 55% off discount to the readers of this forum till Jan 20th. Just click here, then enter promo code: bmr55

Thank you for reading.