Thread: Studio for Hire in UK (Near Pinewood)

1. #1 Studio for Hire in UK (Near Pinewood) 
    Hi,
    We have recently opened up our in-house studio for hire in Langley, Berkshire only a 2 minute walk from Langley train station. We have a variety of equipment which you can check out here: - http://www.laserstudios.co.uk/

From the end of July we hope to (but not likely I know) have a 4k BMPC and a BMPCC to add to our list of camera's. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks
    Neil

Spam spam spam spam wonderful spam, lovely spam!

Not quite sure how this is any more Spam than others who have previously mentioned they have BMCC's and other kit for hire?

I think there is a difference in having a BMCC for hire, then hoping to have a BMCC hire. But each to his own!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    I think there is a difference in having a BMCC for hire, then hoping to have a BMCC hire. But each to his own!
    In fact we had one but sold it. We are waiting on the 4k and the pocket cam. This is honestly not spam or was not intended to be. If others here feel the same way (or if indeed a mod tells me to) please msg me and I will take this down ASAP.

I thought this was a FOR HIRE thread for filmmakers and not JUST BMCC? I guess stating we have cams and a studio for HIRE isn't good enough? Regardless we have the 4k and pocket cam coming by end of July (hopefully if BMD deliver on time).

Really sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Neil Brassington; 05-16-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Doesn't seem like spam to me -- don't know why Bart has a hair up his ass over this.

When it comes to picking a studio, it's important for me to go with a good local producer engineer who will work with me, not just an assistant. I'd rather pay someone whose records I actually like, even if it's more expensive. This Soflo Studio fully meets my requirements.