Thread: Resolve alternative for AMD cards?

1. #1 Resolve alternative for AMD cards? 
    Is there alternative software that can color correct RAW dng like Resolve does?

I have an AMD graphics card and resolve won't work for me. I really want to shoot RAW..

consider getting a CUDA enabled card. The software is designed to work with one, as is the Mercury Playback Engine found in Premiere Pro.

You can online in AE quite well using colorista but it's a 16bit plugin and Resolve is 32bpc, so it's not quite the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sppedgrade is Adobe's alternative to Resolve. Some have gotten stunning results using Adobe Lightroom. I've tried all three and frankly, I think it just comes down to the way you like to work.

The thing to change is your card, not your software.

Andrew, Nvidia graphics cards that can function under resolve for under $300, Is it that you're on a Mac and feel you have limited options. I know at work getting modern Nvidia cards has been a chore to implement on the mac platform, due to non support. Check this article out, and it may help you. http://www.tonymacx86.com/328-native...omments_590324

I know this is for hackintoshes, but the main jist of the article is that os 10.8.3 has native support for Nvidia 6xx video cards.

hope this helps.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vimeo