Thread: FS: Brand new, never opened BMCC + 240GB SSD, best offer gets it

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cinebuddy View Post
    Lol Hell whoatemyteeth has a Scarlet, self preservation says make a profit and pay that Scarlet off.
    If he has Scarlet, why wasting time with 2 BMCCs? I almost purchase a Scarlet the other day but thinking of the total blown out cost for "Ready-to-shoot" and proprietary SSD made me think twice and retreat. I love the 4k acquisition since it seems to be the next thing for this industry but where I am right now, the business is still on HD and BMCC seems to fit the budget.

Well, just let me know if anyone interested to let go BMCC for less than USD 3990 and I am right there to take it up.

As for this deal, I think @whoatemyteeth probably already has a buyer.....

Quote Originally Posted by kicap View Post
    If he has Scarlet, why wasting time with 2 BMCCs? I almost purchase a Scarlet the other day but thinking of the total blown out cost for "Ready-to-shoot" and proprietary SSD made me think twice and retreat. I love the 4k acquisition since it seems to be the next thing for this industry but where I am right now, the business is still on HD and BMCC seems to fit the budget.

Well, just let me know if anyone interested to let go BMCC for less than USD 3990 and I am right there to take it up.

As for this deal, I think @whoatemyteeth probably already has a buyer.....

haha well you said "love" the 4k so maybe thats your queue to go for it

as far as the BMCC in question, maybe this time he finally sold it to JL

Can't afford the complete package of Scarlet "Ready-to-Shoot" right now. BMCC is the next affordable one right now.

Definitely Scarlet in near future or maybe Epic.

The camera is not on eBay, I was out of town, returned this morning and messaged a person on here about picking it up today (reserved it for the first person of several who made the same offer for the BMCC + SSD package). I told them it was theres/sold, and never went back on my word, but so far they have not responded to the PM (they posted an angry message on here instead), so I guess it's back for sale.

PM or email cakebite@gmail.com if you have an offer (email is easier to get a quick response). I can meet up anywhere in the LA area or use paypal.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by whoatemyteeth; 01-23-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Email Sent!

WOW, some of you guys are being a bit dickish. It's after all his camera. He is not a dealer. He owes NOBODY here ANYTHING. I bet some of your heads would be spinning if you had a camera up for sale here and 20 guys gangbanging you for the sale.
    Lay off and think of it as a lottery. Who he chooses and for how much is HIS decision. "I didn't get an e-mail back". SO what, some people work for a living and have other shit going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dustylense View Post
    WOW, some of you guys are being a bit dickish. It's after all his camera. He is not a dealer. He owes NOBODY here ANYTHING. I bet some of your heads would be spinning if you had a camera up for sale here and 20 guys gangbanging you for the sale.
    Lay off and think of it as a lottery. Who he chooses and for how much is HIS decision. "I didn't get an e-mail back". SO what, some people work for a living and have other shit going on.
    LOL calm down there pal. Good grief. Obviously the obscenity filter hasn't been implemented on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by whoatemyteeth View Post
    The camera is not on eBay, I was out of town, returned this morning and messaged a person on here about picking it up today (reserved it for the first person of several who made the same offer for the BMCC + SSD package). I told them it was theres/sold, and never went back on my word, but so far they have not responded to the PM (they posted an angry message on here instead), so I guess it's back for sale.

PM or email cakebite@gmail.com if you have an offer (email is easier to get a quick response). I can meet up anywhere in the LA area or use paypal.
    I think everyone on this board needs to seriously consider what they're about to say before they flame somebody without evidence. Especially as Jason is now considering insta bans for insulting behaviour.

No, I'm not a mod here, but making accusations about what Whoatemyteeth is doing with his camera (which is his to do with as he pleases) without a shred of proof is IMO bang out of order.

Hope your sale of your BMCC goes through ok Whoatemyteeth and that both parties come away happy.

So SafeHarbor is shipping the OCZ SSD with the camera still. Interesting. Hope to hear how it performs.

Quote Originally Posted by markmwilliams View Post
    I think everyone on this board needs to seriously consider what they're about to say before they flame somebody without evidence. Especially as Jason is now considering insta bans for insulting behaviour.

No, I'm not a mod here, but making accusations about what Whoatemyteeth is doing with his camera (which is his to do with as he pleases) without a shred of proof is IMO bang out of order.

Hope your sale of your BMCC goes through ok Whoatemyteeth and that both parties come away happy.
    First of all, I didn't cuss at Rich (whoatemyteeth) but I was frustrated and used the word "fucking". Just for you Mark, from now on I'll use "fraking", is that better? If you're easily offended by these terms such as "fucking", "shit", "dickish" then you shouldn't be on the internet. I'll tell you why I was pissed off. It's not whether he has it on ebay or not, but the lack of communications. I rearranged my time with my family to come back on Monday to make this happen and never got a reply until the next day. If he was heading out of town, why didn't he say so like I did? He told me it will be here on Monday, I didn't have to let him know that I was heading to Vegas and will be back on Monday to meet him but I did so because that's communications, you keep people in the loop. If he would have told me he will be out of town until Tuesday then my kids would have had an extra day to spend with their dad.

So I rushed to be sure to make it back to LA in time before the bank closed on Monday thinking I will meet up and make the exchanged. I pm'd him and heard nothing, so yea I was pissed. I don't know about you but time to me is precious, especially when it's spent with my family. I can buy a lot of things but time is not one of them and that is why I never waste people's time and I expect the same in return.