Thread: FS: Brand new, never opened BMCC + 240GB SSD, best offer gets it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Can you PM me back? I am not sure why but I can't PM you. The option is not there.

I am willing to get it for USD 3950!! Now.

if you will take 3550 i can you give payment today thru paypal,please let me know,thanks

Eh it's gonna end up on Ebay. I've messaged him a couple of times without a response.

argh.....not eBay again!! I am sick of trying to close a deal there and I have missed 3 units up to last night!!

Quote Originally Posted by kicap View Post
    argh.....not eBay again!! I am sick of trying to close a deal there and I have missed 3 units up to last night!!
    Lol I know. Can't blame them though you can double the investment and wait for the camera to come out. I want one, but I have to remember that A. They'll be readily available eventually and B. I have no project hinging on owning one. Hell whoatemyteeth has a Scarlet, self preservation says make a profit and pay that Scarlet off.

Quote Originally Posted by whoatemyteeth View Post
    $3500 for this package?
    I guess I read that wrong. I thought that was an offer to sell to the first person who would give him $3500 for it. Man...I've got to work on my reading comprehension skills.

Quote Originally Posted by mhood View Post
    I guess I read that wrong. I thought that was an offer to sell to the first person who would give him $3500 for it. Man...I've got to work on my reading comprehension skills.
    Lol well I wanted to send money but...the seller has to provide a paypal account at the very least.

Alright this is really fucking pissing me off. I understand people making a profit and that's cool but when you have a deal with someone, don't back up on your word just to squeeze out a few more hundred bucks. I made him an offer for $4000 cash pick up. He said the bmc will be here Monday. I said I'm heading to Vegas and will be back Monday. I pm'd him again to make sure that we had a deal. I even said if you got a higher offer I understand just let me know. He pm'd me later and said yes we have a deal. Now I come back and see all this ebay talk business so I checked on ebay and sure enough, a bmc from Los Angeles. I pm'd him to ask if he got the bmc in today and no replies. When I give my word to someone, even if it ends up costing me a grand, I would still keep it because I have integrity. Screw this bmc business, I'll just wait for mine to come but now I know who is full of shit and who is not.

dudes a turd. he asked if anyone would take it for 3500. in less than 3 minutes i PMed him and told him i would give him what he was asking. never got a response.

Quote Originally Posted by strancali View Post
    Alright this is really fucking pissing me off. I understand people making a profit and that's cool but when you have a deal with someone, don't back up on your word just to squeeze out a few more hundred bucks. I made him an offer for $4000 cash pick up. He said the bmc will be here Monday. I said I'm heading to Vegas and will be back Monday. I pm'd him again to make sure that we had a deal. I even said if you got a higher offer I understand just let me know. He pm'd me later and said yes we have a deal. Now I come back and see all this ebay talk business so I checked on ebay and sure enough, a bmc from Los Angeles. I pm'd him to ask if he got the bmc in today and no replies. When I give my word to someone, even if it ends up costing me a grand, I would still keep it because I have integrity. Screw this bmc business, I'll just wait for mine to come but now I know who is full of shit and who is not.
    ROFL! Sorry guys I didn't mean to imply that the camera was on eBay, I figured that would be the move. One things for sure i'm not gonna get gouged for this camera, patience is a virture.