Quote Originally Posted by Michel59 View Post
L' Eté indien .. Indian Summer ... Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I hope you fully realize how Lucky you are to live in such a Beautiful Area ..

I imagine FLy Fishing in that Superb River ( with a No-Kill Philosophy .. ) . In many Ways , it's very similar to what we have here
in Center France .. But your Nature is more Colourful , you have more Tree Species .. Really Beautiful ..

For Comparison , you'll find here a picture extracted from a Film made with a BMCC , Resolution 2.5 K , a Zeiss 50 , and an 1.33 anamorphic
Adapter . Graded in Da Vinci .. Shot Full RAW .. C.Dng ..

SiouleParkU.jpg

It was an Overcast Day , it reminds me of the Smell of the Undergrowth , the Chestnuts Picking .. and the Taste of the " Saint Nectaire " Cheese ..

For the Fun , and in a French Spirit .. hoping it will bring you some Interest and a good Feeling , in the Honour of a French Poet and Singer , you'll
find here a wonderful Poem and Song .. It was Another Time .. singers did not do many gestures on Scene .. but the Words were so Meaningful ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvjhsZYaofk

Maybe you understand French .. at least a bit .. Enjoy Life and Enjoy your Magnificent Nature ..

Have a Nice Week End / with my Best Regards from our Old France ..

Mike ..
My grandmother came from France to America when she was 17. Unfortunately, I don’t speak French, but that still and song are beautiful. You are also a very good writer. Your words paint pictures.