Thread: FS: 2x Tascam DR10c Portable Recorders (International version - records & transmits)

1. #1 FS: 2x Tascam DR10c Portable Recorders (International version - records & transmits) 
    Selling both of my Tascam DR10c Portable Recorders. These are the more versatile/expensive international version that record and transmit the audio simultaneously. This is useful for situations where you want to monitor the sound wirelessly via your transmitter as you're recording. The few times I've used these they have been a lifesaver when traditional wireless setups weren't cutting it.

Original owner, barely used, and works perfectly. Some light cosmetic wear from typical use. One unit includes original box and paperwork. Can't seem to find the second box/paperwork. Both units include the belt clip, micro USB cable, and 3.5mm cable to attach to a wireless transmitter such as a Sennheiser G3. These are the 3.5mm locking Sennheiser versions.

$200 for one or $375 for both. Shipping included to anywhere in the lower 48.

For reference, I've sold a Schoeps CMC641, CMIT, Zaxcom Maxx , Sound Devices MixPre10-T, and Sennheiser 416 on this forum. I have 100% Feedback on eBay (yophoto914) and FredMiranda.com (markyboy).

I will carefully package the item and ship within 24 hours. Comes from a pet-free and smoke-free home. PayPal only. Add 3% to cover fee if using non-gift/bank payment.

Please let me know if you have any questions via PM or e-mail: markfaragfilms "at" gmail "dot" com

Thanks and take care,

Mark
    Attached Images