Thread: FS: Elmoscope-II (Kowa B&H) with Redstan and HTN adapters

1. #1 FS: Elmoscope-II (Kowa B&H) with Redstan and HTN adapters 
    Selling my Elmoscope-II (Kowa B&H) anamorphic lens with an awesome Redstan two-piece adapter and the new HTN v2 front adapter (for Rectilux HCDNA) for $1190 plus shipping. I'm not asking for more than what I paid. Ready to shoot. DM me if you're interested or want to make an offer!

Also includes the original front ring, a 55-62mm Heliopan step-up ring filter caps to protect the glass and HTN thumb screw to tighten the HCDNA around the HTN front adapter. Will drop $30 off the price if the step-up ring isn't needed.

The lens is in mint or near-mint condition, the glass is flawless with no scratches and no fungus. It's the second best Kowa that I've had in terms of condition. There's only a very superficial mark on the rear glass that is barely visible and can easily be cleaned away. It does not affect the image whatsoever. Otherwise the glass is perfect, the coatings are intact and they produce very strong golden flares.

The lens comes with all the top-end accessories to make it work. Redstan adapter is the latest design and comes in rare matte black color. It's honestly incredible, as it locks the Elmo-II very safely while giving you the option of realigning the scope easily using thumb screws. The HTN adapter replaces the front ring of the Elmo-II and locks the focus ring (set to infinity). It has 75mm thread, which screws directly into the Rectilux. It's the latest version which enables you to go wider than the previous one. I was able to shoot 16:9 on a S35 sensor with a 50mm taking lens with no vignetting. It's an amazing piece of gear.

Buyer can also buy a Carl Zeiss Contax Planar 50mm f1.4 MMJ with Leitax EF mount for an extra $290 if interested (I paid $400 plus shipping for both).

Cheers!

Elmo II Rear copie.jpg
    Elmo II Front 1.jpg
    Elmo II Through 1.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2018-08-15 à 21.11.33.jpg
    Capture d’écran 2018-08-14 à 20.37.48 copie.jpg

Still available?