Thread: Pull a single color out of a shot? Davinci beginner needs help

1. #1 Pull a single color out of a shot? Davinci beginner needs help 
    Hi guys, I shot this video a while back, had to shoot it in this area and I didn't have any flags to block lights. So there was this really weird light over her head and it cast some green on her hair - I'd really like to get rid of it if possible.

Tried chroma key type stuff in premiere but not with much success. Is there a simple way in Resolve to isolate and remove the green cast in her hair/shoulder?

Can someone point me to an online YouTube tutorial or something? I'm a beginner at Resolve and only really use it for processing raw footage into ProRes etc.....

P.S. - I shot this a long time ago for cheap so I shot it on my GH4 so my color space is limited 8bit 420.

Any help appreciated.

jami wide.00_00_02_04.Still002.jpg

jami wide.00_00_12_15.Still003.jpg
    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, BMPCC, GH4+Metabones, GoPro Hero4 Black, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

The previous answers on your last thread asking about this answered everything that needs to be done. Is there a specific operation that you got hung up on?

You can find tons of tutorials very easily if you google "resolve qualifier" and "resolve power window"

ha! I forgot I had asked about this shot before. Had forgotten about it until they asked for a re-edit. I'll search for the old thread - ignore this one.
    Ursa 4.6k, Pocket Cinema 4k, BMCC, BMPCC, GH4+Metabones, GoPro Hero4 Black, Phantom 2, Canon T3i, Lots of glass.

Quote Originally Posted by marshallbaker View Post
    ha! I forgot I had asked about this shot before. Had forgotten about it until they asked for a re-edit. I'll search for the old thread - ignore this one.
    Thought I was in the twilight zone or something. Major deja vu over here, haha.
    Aaron Lochert