Thread: Tilta Pocket 4K cage system

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 92
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by tmronin View Post
    yeah, don't care about finish, cared about getting it asap. The gunmetal looks great against the case of the P4K. also, I totally recommend (even in the states) buying from CineGear - Robert and his staff were on-point and great to deal with. Hell, all of us were surprised when this cage showed up the NEXT DAY in Brooklyn from London!
    you have your tilta cage already from cinegearpro?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #82  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by dougfunnieyo View Post
    you have your tilta cage already from cinegearpro?
    yes! crazy, right? The shipment came in at CGP on Tues, got a shipping email notice later that afternoon and it showed up in Brooklyn yesterday (Weds) around 11am. UPS was on the ball!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #83  
    Hey Rob! I've also ordered the Tilta Cage from CineGearPro, its on its way to me now (great customer service btw). Ive also ordered the SSD holder. when it ships, will the SSD holder match the silver/gun metal version of the cage?
    Last edited by JordanWright; 12-20-2018 at 07:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #84  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    292
    I am holding off on the cage, it seems Tilta takes forever to ship. I ordered their nucleus Nano through B&H at the end of OCT. Still no estimate on shipment.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #85  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter917 View Post
    I am holding off on the cage, it seems Tilta takes forever to ship. I ordered their nucleus Nano through B&H at the end of OCT. Still no estimate on shipment.
    Same here, but I contacted Tilta and they told me to expect it within 2 weeks. That was last week. Supposedly, the hold-up is the Ronin-S cable, which is frustrating since I don't need it.
    Pocketluts: Purpose-built LUTs for the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
    Pocketluts Store
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #86  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    386
    For anyone tired of waiting on the Tilta cage, or who doesn't want to pay the premium for the 8sinn cage, do check out the Smallrig. I bought it thinking I would replace it, but honestly, it does the job so well, unless some Tilta accessory becomes super attractive, I can't think of a good reason to need to "upgrade."
    Pocketluts: Purpose-built LUTs for the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
    Pocketluts Store
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #87  
    Member Rob192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanWright View Post
    Hey Rob! I've also ordered the Tilta Cage from CineGearPro, its on its way to me now (great customer service btw). Ive also ordered the SSD holder. when it ships, will the SSD holder match the silver/gun metal version of the cage?
    Hey Jordan! Glad you're happy with our service. Best to drop us an email and we can double check on the SSD holder for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #88  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by joe12south View Post
    For anyone tired of waiting on the Tilta cage, or who doesn't want to pay the premium for the 8sinn cage, do check out the Smallrig. I bought it thinking I would replace it, but honestly, it does the job so well, unless some Tilta accessory becomes super attractive, I can't think of a good reason to need to "upgrade."
    Ditto, got mine last week. Comparing to the Tilta, it's really not that different. I am mostly hoping the Tilta cable pack will work with the SmallRig cage.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #89  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisA View Post
    Ditto, got mine last week. Comparing to the Tilta, it's really not that different. I am mostly hoping the Tilta cable pack will work with the SmallRig cage.
    Well the obvious big selling point is Tiltas side handle for a sony battery. That seems to be the big thing that smallrig does not have going for it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #90  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter917 View Post
    Well the obvious big selling point is Tiltas side handle for a sony battery. That seems to be the big thing that smallrig does not have going for it.
    True true. I personally won't be using that as I have a shoulder rig I use with my UMP that I'm working to adapt so I can pop either camera on or off it. However, since I got this cage, I've forgotten how nice it is to just use a camera handheld (haven't done this since my DSLR days) so I can absolutely see the appeal of that handle/battery.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. [FOR SALE] Pocket Cam & Tilta Cage Kit - Like New
    By UTR-Labs in forum For Sale / Want to Buy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 05:05 PM
  2. Selling my Blackmagic Pocket ($795) and Tilta cage ($250)
    By andrewmfilms in forum For Sale / Want to Buy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2016, 05:18 PM
  3. [FOR SALE] Tilta Cage Kit For Pocket Camera
    By UTR-Labs in forum For Sale / Want to Buy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 06:17 PM
  4. Improving the Tilta Pocket cage
    By carlmart in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:18 AM
  5. Assembling the Pocket Tilta cage
    By carlmart in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •