Thread: BMCC Kit for sale/trade

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Curious... Does this come with DR Dongle?

No Dongle

price bump, still looking to sell/trade

With the 4K BMPC dropping in price when the URSA mini comes out, it be tough to get stuck with a BMCC.

Quote Originally Posted by EYu View Post
    With the 4K BMPC dropping in price when the URSA mini comes out, it be tough to get stuck with a BMCC.
    Why? The 2.5K is still a great sensor. The mini will bastardize BMPC sales because they utilize the same sensor, but not as much of the BMCC sales, imo. People still love the look of the 2.5K. I wouldn't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by LochnessDigital View Post
    Why? The 2.5K is still a great sensor. The mini will bastardize BMPC sales because they utilize the same sensor, but not as much of the BMCC sales, imo. People still love the look of the 2.5K. I wouldn't worry.
    We will be finishing to FullHD for years to come so doesn't matter unless you are shooting for 4K streaming. I will check this sentence in 2018 to see I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by goodgoings View Post
    We will be finishing to FullHD for years to come so doesn't matter unless you are shooting for 4K streaming. I will check this sentence in 2018 to see I was right.
    Nothing working with the 2.5K Sensor and I like HD as well and will be shooting for a while. I don't have a BMCC and I love my BMPCC for the same reason of shooting in HD. But with the BMPC, you can shoot 2.5K and 4K plus have a FF sensor. Plus you can shoot 4K and reframe for HD. I'm not advocating it but with the advent of price drops on the BMPC and most likely much less that it is likely going to be what a used BMCC cost today, why not just buy the BMPC? In fact, this kitted BMPC was sold for $1700 (http://bmcuser.com/showthread.php?11...es-amp-Resolve), and this was a while ago.

goodgoings, I think your sentence will be right in 2018. It's just that you will be able to get very cheap BMPC and even cheaper BMCC to shoot Full HD. I'm scouting for a BMPC or BMCC all the time. When the price is fair and right, I'll jump on it. I have my BMPCC so I'm in no rush. The BMPCC gives me the portability I love when travelling and rigidity when rigged up on a tripod for smooth and steady filming. I'll spend about 1500 on a kitted BMPC and < 1000 on a kitted BMCC. Anything more than that, I'll likely get the BMMCC which has global shutters and a better sensor.

And another price bump. Appreciate the thoughtful discussion on the merits of 4k and everything else, but please don't use this thread for that discussion, thanks.

pmcdan802, you are showing whats looks to be a Rode ntg 1 or 2, deadcat, shockmount and pistol grip. Are these being sold as well and what exactly are they. It would help you to explain this.

Forgot to mention that in the original post, I'll update. Yea, it's a Rode NTG-2 Shotgun mic with deadcat, shock mount, pistol grip, xlr chords, and adapter for BMCC audio port.