Thread: Angeniuex 15-15 F1.9 for sale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Angeniuex 15-15 F1.9 for sale 
    SOLD...... Angenieux 15 150 F1.9 im asking $ 1,2,00 PRICE DROP!!! for A verry hard lenst to find much better the the 2.8 this is a 1.9 on e bay theas sell for 2K and above and they sell fast! you can have this baby for you Red Scarlet or Blackmagic camera or your GH4 or any MFT camera

The micro 4/3 adapter can be easily removed and I have a screw on C mount adapter so you can use it on the new bolex digital camera or any C mount camera

With a wopping 1.9 F-stop you can use Existing light with no problem. It will come with the tripod collar to lens barrel support so you can use the BM pocket camera without any other support item.
    323-717-5775 thanks Tony or e mail me at awphoto67@yahoo.com

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Antonio wilson; 04-06-2015 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Price droop only temp!

The marketplace rules state that you must have an opening price in the listing post.

http://bmcuser.com/showthread.php?11...ull-Guidelines

Boy how did I forget that? All done

BTW, this lens is a type C, which is designed for the Bolex with a prism viewfinder, so there is glass between the lens and the film and the back focus is set through the prism, so using this lens on a camera like BMD ( no prism or glass between the lens and the sensor ) would not be optimally sharp, 15-150 type B is fine because the back focus is set through air to film/sensor

Actually it is not a native C-mount nor was it designed for the Bolex the native mound is lecia m-39. I had a camera shop put a hard MFT mount on it
    So if you have anymore questions about this lens please email me and I can clarify them for you.
    Much love
    Last edited by Antonio wilson; 03-25-2015 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Just taking it easy....

HI Antonio, please look at the bottom picture that you posted, you see on the front part of the lens 10 x 15 C, so it is a C type, we are not talking about the lens mount, it is made for a camera with a prism, you can find info on the net about type B and type C , the sub mount design of this lens is made to be easily adaptable to many mounts.
    See the attached image for a type B

ANG-type B.jpg

7. #7 Don't read to much in the front Element Housing 
    Quote Originally Posted by rawCAM35 View Post
    HI Antonio, please look at the bottom picture that you posted, you see on the front part of the lens 10 x 15 C, so it is a C type, we are not talking about the lens mount, it is made for a camera with a prism, you can find info on the net about type B and type C , the sub mount design of this lens is made to be easily adaptable to many mounts.
    See the attached image for a type B

ANG-type B.jpg
    20 years ago when I was being trained by George the owner of optical electric house in Culver City The last living person that I know in the USA that worked at the Angeniuex factory "god bless him in his retirement"
    Showed me that over night teen different mounts came on Angeniuex lenses and the front element and only 3 to 4 different insignias For example I have an ang, that has a penta flex mount but it says after the serial C.
    shouldn't that be a "P" instead ? of a "C" Or my camel flex mount for my Eclair ACL But on the lens it has a C could that be for a camel flex. "Non- reflex hint the reason for two F stops one in red and one in white?
    Funny enough I guess I'm trying to say that not all C's are created the same I'm sure you would agree

I was told by Optical technicians with Angenieux that ( type C ) was always made for a glass in front of the film gate/ Shutter ( a prism, beamsplitter for a viewfinder ), this has nothing to do with the lens mount.
    Last edited by rawCAM35; 03-26-2015 at 10:55 AM.

I have an Angie 12-120 f1.9 HEC. The two stop scales are white for f/stop and red for T/stop. Mine is marked f/1.9 and T2.1. The HEC models had the same glass and high contrast coatings as the 11.5-138 T2.4 S16 lenses and later model zooms. They are significantly sharper with better color contrast than older versions.

Nice image. Was that shot on the D16, Razz?