Thread: Black Magic Camera - New In Box.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks!

Martin

you are too nice to sell the camera for what you paid for it. If i was in your shoes i would probably throw it on ebay and watch my bank account inflate. I would imagine it would sell for atlas $5K. Some people are super impatient and arent willing to wait a few more weeks to get theirs.

I am too nice, I guess. The other offers are sure tempting. But I have already given someone my word, I'd sell it for my costs.

On a side note, it is very well built and feels very robust. The build quality is much better than I expected.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    Mbeck was the first to jump on the sale. If for some reason it does not go through, I will let everyone know.

Mike
    I thought I inquired about this before MBeck looking at the 1st and 2nd page... I also emailed you through Yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ryan View Post
    I thought I inquired about this before MBeck looking at the 1st and 2nd page... I also emailed you through Yahoo.
    I see that you were the first to inquire on the board, but in the whirlwind of responses that I received, I replied to the other Micheal first. He was also offering a local pickup, which seems a lot safer to me. I apologize for missing your response.

I did not realize this camera would have such a low supply and I have been getting requests to sell it at a HUGE profit. Part of me wishes, I could have waited and taken a few extra $$ and bought another toy for myself.

Mike

I don't want to see more footage of the camera. I don't want to see more unboxing videos. Neither do I want to speculate more about the shipping status. I just want this machine. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaso View Post
    I don't want to see more footage of the camera. I don't want to see more unboxing videos. Neither do I want to speculate more about the shipping status. I just want this machine. Now.
    rather, this mini computer :P
    but i agree, gief it .. now!
    Compendium Productions

Cinematographer
    Mikolaj Kepinski
    cell: +48 691-724-210
    +47 400-45-046

http://www.compendium-productions.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    I see that you were the first to inquire on the board, but in the whirlwind of responses that I received, I replied to the other Micheal first. He was also offering a local pickup, which seems a lot safer to me. I apologize for missing your response.

I did not realize this camera would have such a low supply and I have been getting requests to sell it at a HUGE profit. Part of me wishes, I could have waited and taken a few extra $$ and bought another toy for myself.

Mike
    When I saw your thread I immediately replied showing interest. I'm sure you can gain an extra $500-1000 but you did state you were only looking to get what you paid and that really caught my attention. Little disappointed...
    Last edited by Michael Ryan; 09-06-2012 at 12:31 PM.

I promised to eat crow if this came through. Michael, I owe you an apology for assuming the worst. No excuses.