Thread: Black Magic Camera - New In Box.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sale pending.....I'll update tomorrow if it does not go through.

I emailed you maybe I'm too late?

Just out of interest I entered "dolby[at]yahoo.com" into google and found it listed on "stop forum spam".

http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/173.234.133.109

It's possibly just a bit of bad luck. I feel bad posting this if it's just a simple mistake but thought you'd like to know Mike as you can contact the website and get your email address removed.
    Last edited by Fluoro; 09-05-2012 at 09:23 PM.

the yahoo dolby account has been mine since 90's and I am surprised it is on such a list. I am also the same dolby that is on DVXUSER.com since 2004.

I will contact the site and see about having my email address removed....thanks.

Here's an interesting story about how I got my first camera:

Guy signs up for DVXuser and posts an HVX200 for sale with like three 16gb cards, a number of batteries, etc. First post he made, and in a good thirty minutes or so the mods swooped down on him and shut it down, deleted it. Thread vanished.

Just so happened that I was looking for a used HVX200 and I was so cash strapped that I PM'd him almost immediately, was smart enough to get his email address and phone number--because I knew he was going bye bye from the forums, and sure enough it vanished.

I bought that HVX200 I believe for 3500 with everything, or less, after putting him through the wringer and received it as stated, with ALL of this extra gear, three or four days later after the ebay sale I forced him into ended. Turned out he had traded it to someone who was doing video work (and getting out of it) for a paint job on his new bike and a tattoo.

Total, that package was a good 8K of gear, including the wide adapter etc.

If it sounds too good to be true, it typically is... except for that one time that it is true and you want to smash your head against a window for not biting first. LOL

For the record, Mike has sold stuff on DVXuser before, and nobody's reported him for being a bad seller. Member since 04.

SKYPE (best way to talk to me): Camera_Kholi | twitter
    Avery and Pete: Superseeds Feature Film Trailer

but to be ekstra sure you can always record a video showing you next to the bmc box saying some password we make up and then post it online

anyone can voice over, but not all can say it live on video with a boc in their hand, now can they :P

(thats just so that everyone keeps their head cool, before crying out "spammer, liar, etc")

Ps: please dont be offended by my post about if eventualy making such a clip because i dont know you and dont want to accuse you of nothing
    Compendium Productions

Cinematographer
    Mikolaj Kepinski
    cell: +48 691-724-210
    +47 400-45-046

http://www.compendium-productions.com

Thanks Kholi.

I am just someone that has too many cameras at the moment. I just upgraded my FS100 and 5Dmkiii in the last month and have not sold them yet and now the BMC Camera would just be waste of money. At the moment, I am very happy with the results from the FS700 with a pix recorder and raw workflow would just be an added headache for me and my client considering the level of clients I work with.

That being said, I love toys and it is going to be tough not to play with the new camera tomorrow when I get it.

I'm only sad that I didn't move fast enough. D'oh. Old age and mild complacency making me slow.

SKYPE (best way to talk to me): Camera_Kholi | twitter
    Avery and Pete: Superseeds Feature Film Trailer

Where are the other people who have received their shipping notices? Not just from B&H, but from every other dealer in the US and around the world? If this was really happening, this site and Blackmagic's site would be buzzing with confirmation that cameras were on their way to end users.

I'm not trying to be a cocky bastard; I will be the first to eat crow and grovel if this actually comes through. I'm making noise because it seems abjectly impossible, and someone is going to be robbed. I feel like there's a bus headed towards a crosswalk, and I have to try to push people out of the way.

If it's not too late, please be careful. And if you make a deal to buy this, please post a public notice in case you're not the only one.
    Last edited by randyman; 09-05-2012 at 10:35 PM.

pretty simple to call the bluff, just ask to see a screenshot of his bh order page. dolby can dark out any sensitive info he likes and prove that either he's got the one magic camera in the us, or that there's either a mixup or foulplay
    Darren Levine

he shoots, he edits, he frequently rants
    http://mediahalo.com/p/dlevine