Thread: Black Magic Camera - New In Box.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Black Magic Camera - New In Box. 
    I had this camera on order and bought a FS700 2 weeks ago and honestly forgot to cancel the order. Well, it shipped tonight and I dont need it. I comes tomorrow and I a, willing to sell it for my costs so far on it, (Camera + shipping) plus shipping to you and any paypal fees. I'd rather sell it to someone who really wants it than send it back to B&H.

Mike

It really shipped to you? Sure I'll buy it, if this is for real. Since it's B&H I assume you're in the states. Send me a private message with the details.

All right, call me a cynic, but I'll bite...

Now, there are two ways one could approach this. One would be to assume "Mike", out of the hundreds of people who have orders placed with B&H, is the first and only one to receive shipping confirmation, and by an astonishing coincidence, doesn't actually want the camera. Pity.

The other is just to double down and ask, hey - I've heard a lot about a bridge they have in Brooklyn - any chance that's for sale, too?

If this is for real, there may be a second shoe-eating video premiering here soon.

It is no scam, I just don't need it. I have a FS700 and a new 5Dmkiii and simply don't have a need for the camera at this moment. If in doubt, I'll post pictures of it in tomorrow. BTW, it was order the first day the camera went up on B&H.

Also, if someone wants it in the Charlotte NC area, I'd rather do a local pickup.

Mike

I'm interested what's your email?

I contacted someone that I know at B&H on Monday, they have not received a camera yet ?????

I may have friends in charlotte, I would be interested in getting the camera if they could meet you and get it from you/
    -Michael Beck

My email - dolby<at>yahoo.com

Side note....are the PMs working on this site?

I think you have to allow them in your profile.
    -Michael Beck

This just can't be for real. What are the chances that the very first person to get a shipping notice (or at least on bmcuser) just happens to not want it? I just find the odds of that so incredibly small. Stranger things have happened though.